Thursday, May 6, 2010

MillerCoors new brew Batch 19 Launches in Chicago

So I've been a horrible blogger the past couple of months.... I have a post-it of places I've been meaning to write about and once the post-it was full, I realized it was time to get back in gear. First things first, I thought I'd share the reason I have been very busy lately:

MillerCoors has launched a new pre-prohibition style lager called Batch 19. After a flood in Coors Brewery in Golden, a log book with recipes dating back to pre-prohibition was found and after a few trial runs, Batch 19 was born. The lager will have a limited release May 3rd in Chicago, San Francisco, San Jose, D.C. and Milwaukee. You can find out more about the beer and where to find it here.

Below are a few pictures from the Batch 19 Launch Party in Chicago. It was held at the Chicago History Museum and was a great party, especially since the beer was so well received! Batch 19 is also on Twitter and Facebook if you'd like to follow the brand.




 

No comments: