Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Well hello again.

Hi everyone - I'm back!

It's been a crazy five months and I just haven't found the time to write. This summer has been filled with work, trips, 11 weddings, and my favorite of all... I bought a condo! Yep, I'm officially a homeowner and it still feels strange to say that. It was a huge decision but I'm so glad I did it. It's been a wonderful couple months, but I'm officially back in the blogging world. Many posts on my adventures to come, but here are a few photos from my summer vacations...

Visiting my best friends in Austin - and attending my first head-to-toe neon party. (I highly recommend it)

Visiting NYC before a trip north for a gorgeous wedding in Cold Spring

I will never forget the amazing weekends in Des Moines

Two trips to St. Louis to see two of my favorite girls tie the knot!

And finally... I was thrilled to accept a position on the board of Chicago Nautical. Afternoons on Lake Michigan contributed greatly to my amazing summer.

No comments: