Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New obsession: Scrapblog


With the holidays coming up, I’m always looking for creative gifts for my friends and family. I recently stumbled upon Scrapblog, which allows you to turn your photos into amazing and intricate photobooks and other fun gifts. I’ve always been a scrapbooking nerd and I’m sure you’ve heard of other sites that do this, but Scrapblog has hundreds of different themes, stickers, decals to make the pages your own design. You can also just do a QuickMix option, where Scrapblog automatically populates a selected template with your photos – in less than 5 minutes.

Scrapblog allows you to create and personalize an online scrapbook by combining digital photos with themes, stickers and decorative backgrounds. The site will pull photos from Facebook, Photobucket, Picasa, Flickr among other photo sites. It’s incredibly easy. Once you’re done you can post your online scrapbook for free to Facebook or email it to friends. Or you can opt to purchase an actual book and they are significantly less than other photo book sites. I’m putting one together for my mom for Christmas of the past trips we’ve been on. Seriously, the book I made cost $20 to print/ship!

If you’re like me, you have tons and tons of random photos on your computer that you never look at and a lot of photos other people have tagged you in on Facebook that you’d someday like to have. Scrapblog is free and incredibly easy to make the photos into something worth looking through.


 
To top it all off, Scrapblog is offering 25% off all printing for the holidays! Just enter HOLIDAY25 at checkout.

No comments: